B.a.S.S., Tugnut, and Guiness Stout- Mtbr.com
    Ride what you want!!

B.a.S.S., Tugnut, and Guiness Stout

Well, I got ahold of a big Bass and built it up last night for a ride today and everyone bailed on me because of the rain. Now it's supposed to rain until Wed, and the closest trail is clay mud nightmare.

I just want to ride.... is that so bad?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Trogs: Too Tough for Carbon Fiber

mtbr member
    OK da trog....
    I've been reading your posts for a while now. Intelligent, witty and sometimes even insightful. So I've been able to figure out your a Suicidal Tendencies fan, probably a Social D fan as well. The rain is starting to hit up North of SoCal so I'm guessing you are from the North West (NorCal, Or or Wash.) Are you planning on hittng AZSF this year?
    I'm not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) You just seem to have one of those outgoing personalities that would enjoy a good NewCastle.

Quote Originally Posted by george_da_trog
    Well, I got ahold of a big Bass and built it up last night for a ride today and everyone bailed on me because of the rain. Now it's supposed to rain until Wed, and the closest trail is clay mud nightmare.

I just want to ride.... is that so bad?
    Always preach the Gospel; even if you need to use words.

ballbuster

I can vouch for him...

He's a fun guy to hang with. Fast rider, and good table manners.

Jed Peters
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy aka Rut
    OK da trog....
    I've been reading your posts for a while now. Intelligent, witty and sometimes even insightful. So I've been able to figure out your a Suicidal Tendencies fan, probably a Social D fan as well. The rain is starting to hit up North of SoCal so I'm guessing you are from the North West (NorCal, Or or Wash.) Are you planning on hittng AZSF this year?
    I'm not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) You just seem to have one of those outgoing personalities that would enjoy a good NewCastle.
    He's a ****. It's too bad you don't ALWAYS swing that way. Maybe at Downieville you two can hook up, that is, if you're drunk enough.

Ride what you want!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy aka Rut
    OK da trog....
    You just seem to have one of those outgoing personalities that would enjoy a good NewCastle.
    Yup, norcal. I frequent much of what that loud mouth Jed rides, but I think I have a fatter ass than he does.

Arizona is unlikely, the wife is understanding of the bike thing but I think that'd be pushing it. I'll be at Downieville though.

george

Ride what you want!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonic Man
    He's a ****. It's too bad you don't ALWAYS swing that way. Maybe at Downieville you two can hook up, that is, if you're drunk enough.
    Who you calling ***? Jed is so velo-gay.

george
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by george_da_trog; 02-17-2004 at 09:21 AM. Reason: punctuation

Members who have read this thread: 0