Attention Vulture owners...report to the nest....- Mtbr.com
    Recovering Weight Weenie

Attention Vulture owners...report to the nest....

Greetings gentlemen, Vulture owners and those who long from afar alike....
    So who has a Vulture with no headbadge?
    Who has one w/ a headbadge?
    I remember seeing at least one guy who has a big letter V on there... looks kinda homemade...
    i caught somebody elses post on the general board...then i emailed the girl directely, then i saw her ad....
    see mtbr ad here
    seeing as how we get a discount for a volume buy... i thought it might be cool to agree on a style and have some Vulture badges made?
    Anyone? Anyone?

mtbr member
    Take the vulture logo (The actual picture of the bird) and add some detail like the "Strong" headbadges to add some depth and I'd be interested. I'd put one on my conversion even though it's not a "full" vulture.

I can't seem to get to that ad but I hope it's a metal headbadge I wouldn't be interested in a sticker.. looks like the link got cut off when you pasted it in.

Out spokin'

Reporting for duty, Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Padre
    ...I remember seeing at least one guy who has a big letter V on there... looks kinda homemade...
    With Shiggy's design help, I had some vinyl "logo" lettering cut. I adorned my down tube with "Vulture Cycles" plus stuck a "V" on the head tube where a head badge should go.

I'd like a good quality head badge, but shall we consider getting Wade in the loop on this project? He may want to start affixing head badges to future Vultures and if so it would be nice to get an "official" version... maybe he'd order a bunch for his upcoming frames as well as sell authentic Vulture HBs to retrofit the frames of those of us who are interested. Something like that... ya think?

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Padre
    Greetings gentlemen, Vulture owners and those who long from afar alike....
    So who has a Vulture with no headbadge?
    Who has one w/ a headbadge?
    I remember seeing at least one guy who has a big letter V on there... looks kinda homemade...
    i caught somebody elses post on the general board...then i emailed the girl directely, then i saw her ad....
    see mtbr ad here
    seeing as how we get a discount for a volume buy... i thought it might be cool to agree on a style and have some Vulture badges made?
    Anyone? Anyone?
    Vulture has a new logo. Derrick told me they are working on having metal head badges made and head tube decals. Plans are for the decal to be standard on steel frames and the metal badge standard on the (upcoming) ti frames and an option on steel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

Recovering Weight Weenie
    I like your idea Sparty.
    Shiggy's news was cool.
    But I have a feeling that those plans are not going to happen any time soon.
    I'd buy a badge if he makes them available. I don't want to wait 2 years though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    With Shiggy's design help, I had some vinyl "logo" lettering cut. I adorned my down tube with "Vulture Cycles" plus stuck a "V" on the head tube where a head badge should go.

I'd like a good quality head badge, but shall we consider getting Wade in the loop on this project? He may want to start affixing head badges to future Vultures and if so it would be nice to get an "official" version... maybe he'd order a bunch for his upcoming frames as well as sell authentic Vulture HBs to retrofit the frames of those of us who are interested. Something like that... ya think?

--Sparty