mtbr member

Anyone know where to get Giant # 27030 adaptor for the SS?

I'm thinking that might be the answer I'm looking for but can't find one anywhere!

Jesus Freak
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gticlay
    I'm thinking that might be the answer I'm looking for but can't find one anywhere!
    If you got the Giant part number then a Giant dealer should be able to get it, no?

What is that part anyways? Throwing out a random part# with absolutely no detail makes it hard to help.

Edit: Well you did say 'adapter for the SS' so I guess you gave some detail...I still have no clue

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Moore
    If you got the Giant part number then a Giant dealer should be able to get it, no?

What is that part anyways? Throwing out a random part# with absolutely no detail makes it hard to help.

Edit: Well you did say 'adapter for the SS' so I guess you gave some detail...I still have no clue
    Yeah, whoops. It's a disk brake adaptor. My Giant dealer said they couldn't get them anymore but maybe someone here has a source.

Jesus Freak
    Apr 2004
    Yeah, whoops. It's a disk brake adaptor. My Giant dealer said they couldn't get them anymore but maybe someone here has a source.
    Ah, disc brake adapter, gotcha!!

Well even with that info I still can't help. Sorry man

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I have one somewhere, that I got with my Two2One frame, I'm not using it, just a matter of finding where it is.
    Drop me a PM...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeNerd2453
    I have one somewhere, that I got with my Two2One frame, I'm not using it, just a matter of finding where it is.
    Drop me a PM...
    PM sent, and thanks a TON - I've been trying really hard to find one but couldn't.
    Clay

mtbr member
    Hey guys - I'm still looking for one of these so if any of you see one in your local bike shop - PLEASE PM or e-mail me.
    Thank you,
    Clayton

Members who have read this thread: 0