Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gticlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,654

    Anyone know where to get Giant # 27030 adaptor for the SS?

    I'm thinking that might be the answer I'm looking for but can't find one anywhere!

  2. #2
    Jesus Freak
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by gticlay
    I'm thinking that might be the answer I'm looking for but can't find one anywhere!
    If you got the Giant part number then a Giant dealer should be able to get it, no?

    What is that part anyways? Throwing out a random part# with absolutely no detail makes it hard to help.

    Edit: Well you did say 'adapter for the SS' so I guess you gave some detail...I still have no clue

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gticlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Moore
    If you got the Giant part number then a Giant dealer should be able to get it, no?

    What is that part anyways? Throwing out a random part# with absolutely no detail makes it hard to help.

    Edit: Well you did say 'adapter for the SS' so I guess you gave some detail...I still have no clue
    Yeah, whoops. It's a disk brake adaptor. My Giant dealer said they couldn't get them anymore but maybe someone here has a source.

  4. #4
    Jesus Freak
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by gticlay
    Yeah, whoops. It's a disk brake adaptor. My Giant dealer said they couldn't get them anymore but maybe someone here has a source.
    Ah, disc brake adapter, gotcha!!

    Well even with that info I still can't help. Sorry man

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by gticlay
    Yeah, whoops. It's a disk brake adaptor. My Giant dealer said they couldn't get them anymore but maybe someone here has a source.
    I have one somewhere, that I got with my Two2One frame, I'm not using it, just a matter of finding where it is.
    Drop me a PM...

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gticlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeNerd2453
    I have one somewhere, that I got with my Two2One frame, I'm not using it, just a matter of finding where it is.
    Drop me a PM...
    PM sent, and thanks a TON - I've been trying really hard to find one but couldn't.
    Clay

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gticlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,654
    Hey guys - I'm still looking for one of these so if any of you see one in your local bike shop - PLEASE PM or e-mail me.
    Thank you,
    Clayton

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.