Anyone?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Anyone?

mtbr member

Anyone?

Ok, ENO is back on...anyone need anything? I am putting in a big order soon and I would like to combine shipping on my end.

Aside from that, I was in FL last week - Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. A good # of fixies I saw. I now want to move there - the beaches, the scenes, the different Hispanic cultures...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ernesto_from_Wisconsin
    Ok, ENO is back on...anyone need anything? I am putting in a big order soon and I would like to combine shipping on my end.

Aside from that, I was in FL last week - Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. A good # of fixies I saw. I now want to move there - the beaches, the scenes, the different Hispanic cultures...
    I was just there last month for a friend's wedding. Nice area, very nice beaches. Didn't like the drivers too much. The lack of mountains or even hills would do me in the most

I think you would miss the sub-zero bike rides though. Or at least all the fawning media attention and hot dairy chicks that you score because of that

artistic...

Latino is good!
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by boomn
    I was just there last month for a friend's wedding. Nice area, very nice beaches. Didn't like the drivers too much. The lack of mountains or even hills would do me in the most

I think you would miss the sub-zero bike rides though. Or at least all the fawning media attention and hot dairy chicks that you score because of that
    It was so nice. But you're right about the drivers. Driving to Miami from Ft. Lauderdale was something of a style I am not accustomed to - like having to start cutting off people.

Aside from that, I am happy in Wisconsin - las chicas though. Sweeeet!

mtbr member
    It was so nice. But you're right about the drivers. Driving to Miami from Ft. Lauderdale was something of a style I am not accustomed to - like having to start cutting off people.

Aside from that, I am happy in Wisconsin - las chicas though. Sweeeet!
    The boardwalk might have been my favorite part because they just keep walking by, showing off their, uh, swimsuits

Drinking the Slick_Juice
    Quote Originally Posted by colker1
    Latino is good!
    i didnt know you were into dudes.

anyways , I said this last time but this time I am getting stuff
    "If women don't find handsome , they should at least find you handy."-Red Green

mtbr member
    Well, I am in the market for a new SS rear wheel. Unfortunately I love freehubs like Ernesto loves the chicas

mtbr member
    las Latinas - and the anchor ladies from the Spanish channels - and the girls at the pub I had dinner at, and the fact that I can speak either language.

is buachail foighneach me

Aside from that, I was in FL last week - Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. A good # of fixies I saw. I now want to move there - the beaches, the scenes, the cokeheads, illegal immigrants, old people, hurricanes, death metal...

fixed it for you.

i'm allowed to make fun of florida, i'm originally from new jersey and frankly, we're not much better off....

Drinking the Slick_Juice
    Quote Originally Posted by sean salach
    fixed it for you.

i'm allowed to make fun of florida, i'm originally from new jersey and frankly, we're not much better off....
    + 1 for adding old people
    "If women don't find handsome , they should at least find you handy."-Red Green

Ovaries on the Outside
    Did you run into Dexter?

Good to have you back, Ernesto.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by umarth
    Did you run into Dexter?

Good to have you back, Ernesto.
    I also ran into some mamacita at the airport. Oh, she was a mamacita.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean salach
    fixed it for you.

NJ : OK :: AL : Southern Illinois

bikexor
    It's true, Florida has loads of babes! See, in "other" states it's not as important to keep your beach body year-round... some people probably go an entire year without doffing a bikini. But in FL, you gotta be ready to rock that body in, like, March when it's warm enough at the beach. And since it's FL, beachwear is acceptable, well, pretty much everywhere. So the babes don't stop at the beach. I'm titillated just thinking about tit, uh, it.

It's a shame I just got a job in CO for year-round shredfest. The babes can wait.
    Little Shred Riding Hood

mtbr member
    I'm looking for a VBC 38/28 and a 121 bb in ti. What would that run?
    Got LEFTY?
    -2017 C’dale Scalpel Carbon 3
    -2016 C’dale Slate Force 1
    -2014 C’dale Bad Boy 1

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I lived in the Tampa area for awhile. Beaches were full of wrinkled (but well tanned) elderly people. 90'F w/high humidity gets old really fast, flying,giant cockroaches, and no hills. I'll take Wisconsin and it's 4 seasons any day.

mtbr member

Hope

How much for 17/19 Dos Eno?
    Cannondale Caffeine 2 29er
    Redline Monocog Flight 29er
    Fuji RC Team
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Blk Mrkt Mob

Expert Crasher
    Quote Originally Posted by derockus
    But in FL, you gotta be ready to rock that body in, like, March when it's warm enough at the beach.
    Umm - Winter here means it's only 80 degrees, not 90 degrees and rainy season is done. Beach is year round here (i.e. Miami) - the only difference is water temperature makes it less than comfy.

Our prime riding season is November to April.

It is hard to hang Christmas ornaments on the Palm trees though....
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLightGo

It is hard to hang Christmas ornaments on the Palm trees though....
    Sounds like a Corona beer commercial

Members who have read this thread: 0