Any Bianchi CUSS owners out there?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Any Bianchi CUSS owners out there?

Hi celeste lovers.
    If you clicked on this then maybe you are the proud owner of a celeste colored beauty of a singlespeed. I had always wanted one of these but Bianchi sizing just doesnt work for me. so I resorted to dressing up by a Kona Ti, then a Gunnar Ruffian in celeste green accessories-cables, cage, grips, saddle, tires. I would love to add a fork to the mix. does anyone own a rigid celeste fork they would part with. i have a bianchi DISS black disc or a marzocchi z2 80 in black that i could offer as a trade. or straight up cash!
    thanks

try driving your car less
    Quote Originally Posted by freaky-styley
    Hi celeste lovers.
    If you clicked on this then maybe you are the proud owner of a celeste colored beauty of a singlespeed. I had always wanted one of these but Bianchi sizing just doesnt work for me. so I resorted to dressing up by a Kona Ti, then a Gunnar Ruffian in celeste green accessories-cables, cage, grips, saddle, tires. I would love to add a fork to the mix. does anyone own a rigid celeste fork they would part with. i have a bianchi DISS black disc or a marzocchi z2 80 in black that i could offer as a trade. or straight up cash!
    thanks
    check your PMs...

i also love celeste... the last bike shown has the real italian celeste with no decals: only paint. it was so nice and lugged. sold it on ebay to fund my new GF Rig. I sometimes consider having my Surly painted pearlescent celeste.

fixed gear:

CUSS:

and my recently sold cross/commuter:
    Last edited by jh_on_the_cape; 10-11-2005 at 10:26 AM.
    Only boring people get bored.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jh_on_the_cape
    check your PMs...

i also love celeste... the last bike shown has the real italian celeste with no decals: only paint. it was so nice and lugged.

That lugged Pista is one sweet fixie!

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I have one.

try driving your car less
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixintogo
    That lugged Pista is one sweet fixie!
    not a pista. japanese made sport LX. but sweet and lugged and steel.
    Only boring people get bored.

indigosky
    Quote Originally Posted by freaky-styley
    Hi celeste lovers.
    thanks
    Check your PM's!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    email me at [email protected]
    thanks
    Dimitri

Members who have read this thread: 0