Angry White Mexican = AWM- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Angry White Mexican = AWM

fükk work! I am staying home today. Dammit! having to drive 26 miles to work, deal with traffic, paying at the pump, bla bla bla
    Holee shítballs! GA! this morning, I am an angry white Mexican. GRRR!!!!! Andale andale, arriba arriba AYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

Driving along with HBKF cell phone toting McDonald's eaters...it really pisses me off.

I am working from home.

Later today, I will ride to the post office here in Hartland. I am going to drink my coffee...I am going to ride to Holy Hill.

BTW: I'm the guy with the SOC jersey. Then Jose, then Jake. Sean took the picture. All these guys are bikers. Love them.
    Last edited by ernesto_from_Wisconsin; 02-06-2007 at 07:14 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ernesto_from_Wisconsin
    fükk work! I am staying home today. Dammit! having to drive 26 miles to work, deal with traffic, paying at the pump, bla bla bla
    Holee shítballs! GA! this morning, I am an angry white Mexican. GRRR!!!!! Andale andale, arriba arriba AYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

Driving along with HBKF cell phone toting McDonald's eaters...it really pisses me off.

I am working from home.

Later today, I will ride to the post office here in Hartland. I am going to drink my coffee...I am going to ride to Holy Hill.

BTW: I'm the guy with the SOC jersey. Then Jose, then Jake. Sean took the picture. All these guys are bikers. Love them.
    I'm having a rather stable breakfast because I have to drive to Milwaukee today, but it sure beats having to drive to Chicago. Smug warning: Living in Madison and having occasions that require trips to both always confuses me because I can never really decide which gets award for "Crotch Of The Nation" or "Arm Pit Of The Nation".

The sad thing is the trip is for work others are supposed to do that I usually do from home, but it's time they learn.

I'm proud to say it will be the first time my car was started in the last 10 days other than to give a friend a jump start on Sat. One car still gets used because infant twins and a toddler in the Burley just don't work (yet).

Out spokin'

Dude!

BTW: I'm the guy with the SOC jersey.
    Whoa! Don't you look good in a tight jersey.

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member

I'm not working today either...

5 days of gout attacks have me couch born with foot elevated, indomethacin at my side, and lots of water to drink.

Man gout is painful....left big toe feels like its swollen twice its normal size. Walking is almost impossible with this amount of pain. Throbbing kept me up all night.

I missed 2 rides this weekend due to this damn disease. Lets hope things clear up as we have the big SpokeJunkie.com first ride of the year to attend this coming weekend.

MC

I am working from home.

mtbr member

Ga!

Quote Originally Posted by MellowCat
    5 days of gout attacks
    YIKES! I hope you feel better man. play some of these to get your mind off it: http://www.flasharcade.com/

mtbr member

Thanks..

nothing else is working...might as well keep the mind on something else!

YIKES! I hope you feel better man. play some of these to get your mind off it: http://www.flasharcade.com/

USB Rep'n

I am working from home.

Ernesto, you certainly look angry, just not Mexican. Go figure huh?

As a side note, Im Italian but have been told many times that I look Cuban...interesting isn't it?
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

mtbr member

American

Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    Ernesto, you certainly look angry, just not Mexican. Go figure huh?

As a side note, Im Italian but have been told many times that I look Cuban...interesting isn't it?
    Just like every legal citizen here, I am a natural born American. Born in the USA, raised in Mejico, then moved back. Ancestry is Spanish/Lebanese. I rock! And I have DSL.

Mejico is a melting pot, just like here. You got Africans and Euros on the east, Asians on the west, Gringos to the north, and every concievable background in Mexico D.F., and South and Cntral Americans to the south.

Of all them, I am the only one who can tell the difference between a mullet hair do and a skullet.

USB Rep'n
    Of all them, I am the only one who can tell the difference between a mullet hair do and a skullet.
    mulletude is where its at! seriously though, I love Mexico. I've only been there three times and most of that time was in reort locations but we did manage to get out and see some of the country and its was fantastic. The poverty seemed sad at first but when you got to talking with folks, you realized they were pretty happy. I think that's something most 'Mericans don't totally get. Sometimes less is more. I hope I get back there again sometime soon and might even have the chance to do a missions trip there next year. Only problem Iis that with my looks, I might not get back across the border.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

Out spokin'

Yeahbutt...

...I am the only one who can tell the difference between a mullet hair do and a skullet.
    I can tell the difference between a redneck with a mullet and a skillet.

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member

smullet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    I can tell the difference between a redneck with a mullet and a skillet.

--Sparty
    One is a sk"u"llet, the other is a sk"i"llet
    Last edited by ernesto_from_Wisconsin; 02-06-2007 at 07:14 PM.