To all the dads- Mtbr.com

Thread: To all the dads

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

To all the dads

As a first time participant in this day called Father's Day (as a father) just wanted to wish you all a good day. That is all, proceed with your normal activies.

PS- He's 4 months and will be riding in no time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Out spokin'

Thanks, Sonny

Quote Originally Posted by zazen
    ... just wanted to wish you all a good day. ...
    Nice job, there. You've got some good times in front.

My daughters are 27, 22 and 18. Whew! Glad the rearing responsibilities are pretty much behind me now. Don't get me wrong... they're GREAT "kids." It's just that, well, it's nice to have more time to be selfish with me own time again!

All "kid"ding aside, as for living a kid-free existance vs. having children, I wouldn't change a thing in my life. My three wonderful daughters are the only meaningful positive impact I've made on the planet.

Happy Father's Day!

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member
    It's my second Father's Day today and my little trooper bought me a Tune QR for my SS and a model Eleanor Mustang!

He's 19 months now and got his first bike a Scott Radical a couple of weeks back so he'll be out on the trails with me soon too and I can't wait!

Expert Pushing SSer
    Quote Originally Posted by zazen
    As a first time participant in this day called Father's Day (as a father) just wanted to wish you all a good day. That is all, proceed with your normal activies.

PS- He's 4 months and will be riding in no time.
    Good times are ahead, indeed. I just did my 4th dad's day, it just gets better. This year he actually picked out the gift which was noneother than a book with a plush bear in the box. Alterior motives for sure, I read him the whole book before bed last night while he held the bear in one hand. Perhaps the bear will wind up zip-tied to one of the bikes as mojo.
    Happy belated dad's day folks.
    Tuff Schist

Members who have read this thread: 0