mtbr member

24 Hours of Old Pueblo inquiry

Is anyone out there getting a team together for the 24 of Old Pueblo? If so, is anyone looking for a rider? I would love to do the race. Let me know.

pedalphile
    Quote Originally Posted by SSweetleaf
    Is anyone out there getting a team together for the 24 of Old Pueblo? If so, is anyone looking for a rider? I would love to do the race. Let me know.
    I've been thinking about it. I'm pretty sure I'm not prepared for such an endeavor, but it'd probably be a lot of fun. I need someone to smack me on the head and say SHUT UP YOU'RE DOING IT.
    now the world is gone i'm just o n e

SS Chimp

Shut...

Quote Originally Posted by BontyRider
    I've been thinking about it. I'm pretty sure I'm not prepared for such an endeavor, but it'd probably be a lot of fun. I need someone to smack me on the head and say SHUT UP YOU'RE DOING IT.
    UP YOU'RE DOING IT!

I can honestly say last year's 24IOP was the highlight of the season hands down. I am not sure I would want another year with the same weather but any day in the desert is a good day.

Who could resist this:
    Last edited by 32x18; 12-08-2005 at 07:01 PM.
    all single...all the time

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSweetleaf
    Sorry, needed you last year, already got a duo squared away.
    Try Epicrides site...they got a thread set up for "teammates wanted"
    http://www.epicrides.com/forum/

King Pin

... and if we just ... Qqqq

I missed last year, but the year prior froze my azz off....lest I was riding! An event that I will NEVER forget, had the time of my life and met lotsa nice folks.....many have become life-long friends.

Going back again on a five person coed team this time, a reborn "four qwew" team or perhaps we'll decide on another.

STFU and "DO IT".....!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 32x18
    UP YOU'RE DOING IT!

I can honsetly say last year's 24IOP was the highlight of the season hands down. I am not sure I would want another year with the same weather but any day in the desert is a good day.

Who could resist this:
    Dan,
    Your going??
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

SS Chimp

Yes....

Quote Originally Posted by miSSionary
    Dan,
    Your going??
    Rick James' B1tches are returning in SS duo form and there will also be a duo women's SS team killin' it in the desert as well. You?
    Last edited by 32x18; 12-08-2005 at 05:27 PM. Reason: ******

mtbr member

Thanks

I will try the Epic Rides site.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Hmmm, re-match?

Rick James' B1tches are returning in SS duo form and there will also be a duo women's SS team killin' it in the desert as well. You?
    Last year my 4 man SS team(Singlespeed Hammer Monkeys) fell victim to mechanicals and handed the win over to the *****es. This year, two of us are doing a SS Duo also! It's on like Donkey Kong! Actually I don't care who wins Duo, as long as it's a pair of Singlespeeders!
    You COULD do it on a geared bike, but I wouldn't reccomend it!

Derailleurs are for failures!

mtbr member

Yes as well!!

Very nice. Well I'll be there too, I'll be callin' ya soon for tips. Should be good times. The GF got me a new Black Sheep Steel Cruiser that should be ready well before then...I gotta test it somehow!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    Last year my 4 man SS team(Singlespeed Hammer Monkeys) fell victim to mechanicals and handed the win over to the *****es. This year, two of us are doing a SS Duo also! It's on like Donkey Kong! Actually I don't care who wins Duo, as long as it's a pair of Singlespeeders!
    See ya there, J-dub and myself are teaming up duo...let it be like the Soul Ride...SS's taking the top finishes, GO UNO GEARO

SS Chimp

We are all doomed.....

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    The female SS duo team will kill us all.

Last year we had one of our team disappear for a 2 hour lap and return to sleep the rest of the night leaving us as a trio so I would say we had are fair share of problems...Handed the win??? Hummm...I would say the re-match is on
    Don't tell me you were the one wearing the pink warmup pants?????

SS Chimp

what....

Very nice. Well I'll be there too, I'll be callin' ya soon for tips. Should be good times. The GF got me a new Black Sheep Steel Cruiser that should be ready well before then...I gotta test it somehow!!
    class are you racing? Solo SS? Your GF must not really love you if she didn't get you the TI cruiser

mtbr member
    Wow, your girlfriend is supercool!!! Can't wait to see the bike!
    Ride Fast, Take Chances!

mtbr member

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bikergal
    Wow, your girlfriend is supercool!!! Can't wait to see the bike!
    Yes, she is SUPERCOOL but I think you have already have seen the bike when you ordered it for me...THANKS BABE!!

mtbr member

I am...

class are you racing? Solo SS? Your GF must not really love you if she didn't get you the TI cruiser
    Going Solo SS I guess. Well your steel GU is beating out the Ti Dean??
    Really I just want steel. Been riding at all?? We should get together before then for a ride.

SS Chimp
    Going Solo SS I guess. Well your steel GU is beating out the Ti Dean??
    Really I just want steel. Been riding at all?? We should get together before then for a ride.
    check your PM

mtbr member

Got it...

...now check yours!!

Members who have read this thread: 0