2003 Bianchi SISS for sale (paid for ad)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

2003 Bianchi SISS for sale (paid for ad)

Before I post on ebay, I figured I would post on MTBR to make sure that it gets sold to someone who would use it. It is in nearly new condition. Like many others on this site, I bought an entry level singlespeed to make sure it was something I wanted to do before making a large investment. However, I loved singlespeeding right away and started upgrading (Chris King headset, Ti bar, new tires since the originals were wire bead, different cog, different saddle, etc). Before I got too out of control, I decided to convert my Moots YBB to singlespeed and have been riding it for the last two years.

I'm finally getting around to selling the SISS. It is a 19.5" and fits my 5'11" short leg body well. I'm asking $500 obo. Just search on the singlespeed ads for the Bianchi SISS.

Barry

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Already getting junk mail...I think.

I got the following email from "Tommy Jerry". If this is real, I apologize and will wait for you to respond on MTBR. I'm too suspicious. Anyone else think this is spam or is it real:

Dear seller,
    I hereby wish to inform you that i am interested in the purchase from you.I saw the advert on the internet today, Kindly give me your best offer.Will you accept a certified cheque/money order as payment?I have aclient and colleague of mine who will be ready to send you payment by post when we both finally agree on terms. If its still available for sale,provide the details
    below...
    YOUR NAME......
    ADDRESS FULL .....
    TEL. NUMBER.........
    LAST PRICE..............
    regard

Members who have read this thread: 0