18" On-One...Where?- Mtbr.com
    rocky iv style
    Mar 2004

New question here. 18" On-One...Where?

I'll be getting a new SS frame in a few months and am looking in the price range that includes the Soma 4one5 and Surly 1x1. Originally it included the Inbred because of how happy everyone seems to be, but the only place I can find it is WebCyclery, and they only have the 16" and 20". Are there any 18" frames around?? Also, does anyone know how much the frame alone weighs??

Cracker-magnon
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockStar
    I'll be getting a new SS frame in a few months and am looking in the price range that includes the Soma 4one5 and Surly 1x1. Originally it included the Inbred because of how happy everyone seems to be, but the only place I can find it is WebCyclery, and they only have the 16" and 20". Are there any 18" frames around?? Also, does anyone know how much the frame alone weighs??
    go here : http://www.on-one.co.uk/ for the specs. I believe the ones that Webcyclery has are old stock that they are getting rid of, and that is why the price is so low. Your best bet is to contact Brant at on-one. The frame will run about $500 or so depending on the exchange, and they will ship to you directly.

-edit- The regular inbred frame will set you back 400 or so plus shipping,customs,etc. I don't believe that they are making the EBB model anymore. I suspect they will hav a new design in the future.
    Last edited by gpsser; 03-09-2004 at 03:32 PM.
    "Life is a F@#^ing story problem, get used to it - my son.

ali'i hua
    Quote Originally Posted by gpsser
    go here : http://www.on-one.co.uk/ for the specs. I believe the ones that Webcyclery has are old stock that they are getting rid of, and that is why the price is so low. Your best bet is to contact Brant at on-one. The frame will run about $500 or so depending on the exchange, and they will ship to you directly.

-edit- The regular inbred frame will set you back 400 or so plus shipping,customs,etc. I don't believe that they are making the EBB model anymore. I suspect they will hav a new design in the future.

I agree- get in touch with brant direct- heck, he lurks here, so maybe he'll see this post and reply!