Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

need help!

363 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Sombrio69 
#1 ·
i know i just posted a cuple of days ago asking wheter to get an 05 Coiler or a 04 stinky d. w/ 888. and i decided to get the stinky d. well it turns out that the stinky is a size 19 and is going to be to big for me, being it is that i am 5' 10". so now that the stinky is out of question i have no clue what bike to get. i am looking for a used bike for around 1500$ and it will be mostly used for NS at Challenge Park Ill. and DH raceing at places such as White Knuckle, Devils Head. Wis. and Spirit Mtn. Minn. ect. so i have no clue what to get, any sugestions?

#5 ·
Sombrio69 said:
i know i just posted a cuple of days ago asking wheter to get an 05 Coiler or a 04 stinky d. w/ 888. and i decided to get the stinky d. well it turns out that the stinky is a size 19 and is going to be to big for me, being it is that i am 5' 10". so now that the stinky is out of question i have no clue what bike to get. i am looking for a used bike for around 1500$ and it will be mostly used for NS at Challenge Park Ill. and DH raceing at places such as White Knuckle, Devils Head. Wis. and Spirit Mtn. Minn. ect. so i have no clue what to get, any sugestions?
by my bighit with 2005 888rc's!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.