Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Scream owner's question

482 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Lucky13 
#1 ·
I'm probably getting a Scream some time soon. I am trying to figure out whether or not to run a 24 in the back. I will be using the bike for DH, jumping, FR, and even some climbing to get back down. I was wondering what kind of wheel set ups you are running (26/26, 24/24, 26/24)? What advantages do you see for your set up? Thanks.

#2 ·
Evil Con-fecal said:
I'm probably getting a Scream some time soon. I am trying to figure out whether or not to run a 24 in the back. I will be using the bike for DH, jumping, FR, and even some climbing to get back down. I was wondering what kind of wheel set ups you are running (26/26, 24/24, 26/24)? What advantages do you see for your set up? Thanks.
Ummmm.....dewd.........Huckster? ....................Huh? :confused:

#5 ·
relative to this topic...

so what would u rather get, a kona stinky or a banshee scream?

on a side note, are u guys slightly annoyed by the fact that when u log in it says "remmember user name" or whatever and check the box and u come back the next day and have to re-log in? Cause im sure gettgin anoyed

#6 ·
Evil Con-fecal said:
John - wazzup with the Astrix??? Break it? And where do you plan on getting the Banshee? Definitely check out Ryan at Kore Bikes he hooks folks up...

Side note - you GOTTA get out to the pit soon, brotha, lots o' building goin' on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.