jump pics

1K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  mr plow 
#1 ·
hardcoe newbie

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
OneBlueJoker said:
thats not freerinding that jump is like a ft tall!!!! make it way bigger.... :rolleyes:
Go back to roadbike review. Everyone starts out with something like this. Show him some respect. Don't hate.

I say nice pics. Keep it up and slowly build your way up to bigger stuff. Take some of that extra grass and dirt and pile it up for a landing.

#12 ·
lol

ilikebeer said:
get a belt
I was thinking those exact words when I scrolled down to your post. Those pants get any lower and they'll be dangerous, if they're not already. Saw a video on cops the other day of a street corner crack dealer bolting from the cops with his pants hanging halfway off his but. Took about 3 steps before they were headed for his knees. LMAO. Made the cops' job easier.

#21 ·
[/QUOTE] the jump and drop are small but over the summer were gonna build other stuff much bigger:) . i cant wait[/QUOTE]

Still looks like fun, don't pay any attention to the haters.
At least you are enjoying yourselves!
Pretty handy having them right outside your house, can jump whenever you feel like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.