Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

MRP nailed it with this one

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Yody 
#1 ·
I just picked up an MRP G3 guide and was blown away at all the new features and ease of installation compared to my old MRP and e13 products I've had in the past.
It looks clean, much sturdier than previous models, the bash guard swings down and out of the way when removing your chain or cranks. It has a built in rubber bumper on the top guide to help keep things quiet. This along with my clutch derailuer and some mastic tape should make the maiden voyage on this bike silent. :thumbsup:

See less See more
#4 ·
definatly get one...I just bought one too....crazy happy with it....the bottom roller is all intergrated into one piece along with bash taco....the top is silent...
THIS IS THE BEST CHAIN GUIDE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW !!!

#6 ·
Aren't all their products made right in their Grand Junction facility? I know the fork parts are. Everyone I've met from MRP/White Bros has really impressed me, their products seem well engineered, and I love that they're a CO based company. And I've been loving the carbon back plate they gave me years ago. It shrugs off impacts to the taco and stays straight.

#7 ·
yeaH...they are in Grand Junction, Co. (I just found out) ...it is sad because I was there on business for 2 weeks and didn't know....I could have stopped by....

Their customer service is Top Notch...I like Billie Uriguen, Director of Awesome Service (that's what he puts on his Emails) and Eric Spencer for always taking care of me...this company is legit !!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.