Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

AZSF: Sedona H Cubed (Roll Call)

811 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  DurtGurl 
#1 ·
Here's the ride:

Sedona A
Ride Leaders: Evil Patrick
Where: Same parking lot as Tara Thai (and B&B moved there too, right?)
When: 10:00 FIP
Ride: H Cubed (Highline, High on the Hog, Hog Wash)

It won't be a blazing pace, just moderate. The main reason for listing this as an "A" ride is that some sections of this ride are tough and we won't be stopping during the ride to quilt, relax, catch our breath, take pictures, session, or eat lunch. You'll need to know the route and how to bail out and get back on your own, if needed.

If you think you'll be there, chime in.

#5 ·
That's the same ride I'm planning on doing as well tomorrow (Thu), but plan to add Pigtail after descending HOH, climb road up thru cemetary to Hog connector/Hog Wash and back to VOC. I'm staying at Village Lodge this week and planning to head out around 10am as well, before it gets too warm. I may just head out SS to the Hogs too, since I have already ridden HL twice this week and may save it to ride one last time before heading back to the great NorthWet later on Friday. 7 Sedona rides in 5 days now, but I'm still spinning...I hope :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.