Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

OT: Flying lawnmower vid

1K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  zoomie67 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I put my foot through the spokes years ago....

I was road riding and my computer stopped reading...I had this really bad habit of reaching down with my foot to tap the fork sensor to get it going again.

Wham! Hi-speed asphalt face plant, broken fork, and a passerby cutting my shoe off to get my foot out the spokes.

Ouch.

I totaled my first car about a 1/4 mile away on the same road, also being stupid.

#10 ·
.....so i was walkin my dog once on my bike (yes im lazy) and it saw a rabbit, it started to chase it but got its paw in my spokes, it sent the bike falling on my poor dog and me on top of that, poor dog was ok though

worse part of that was, i was just riding past a few friends too.... :( :eek:

i got what i deserved for being a dumb@ss...

this dog

Attachments

#18 ·
anybody here remember "tuff wheels". they were a five spoke bmx mag that was made out of polycorbanate or some sh!t. anyway we used to take turns in my friends drive way trying to stick a broom stick in the front wheel, the faster you went to get away from the stick the more it hurt when someone got the stick in the wheel. and if you went to slow, you went over every time. stupid f&#*cking kids we were.

#19 ·
doubleA's said:
anybody here remember "tuff wheels". they were a five spoke bmx mag that was made out of polycorbanate or some sh!t. anyway we used to take turns in my friends drive way trying to stick a broom stick in the front wheel, the faster you went to get away from the stick the more it hurt when someone got the stick in the wheel. and if you went to slow, you went over every time. stupid f&#*cking kids we were.
LOLZ doesnt magura make 5 spoke aluminum wheels?

#24 ·
Primus said:
Um, was the arrow necessary? Are there other dogs in the picture that I'm not seeing? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Had to give you shiit on that one! :)
well actually, that pic was from another post i made a while ago where i illustrate my idea for a deck drop, im sure someone remembers

and that was the only good pic i could find of my dog so.......... yea

#25 ·
Chikity China said:
.....so i was walkin my dog once on my bike (yes im lazy) and it saw a rabbit, it started to chase

i got what i deserved for being a dumb@ss...

i had the same thing happen only the leash was hooked on my handlebars/ brake lever my dog went to run and bent the hell outta my brake lever and threw me on the ground.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.