4K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  GilaMonster 
#1 ·
We are planning some races in 2013-

Dowhill
Super D
XC
Enduro
others?

We are in the beginning stages but wanted to know the response from you guys/gals. What do you think about this? What type of racing do you like best?

Please go to Arizona Off Road Promotions and sign up for our news letter so you can get all the info when we are ready to go. We also have two Facebook pages Arizona Offroad Promotions and Mountan X Fitness Challenge.

#11 ·
EURO-Enduro style races. Tech trails, lots of flow, not so much climbing(keep that for the transfer stages). No time restrictions on the climbs. Beer and Burritos for the finishers.

I have been attending all of the Oregon Enduros this year - if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

#15 ·
I'm a XC guy with a sick attraction to 12- and 24-hour events. I'm slow but imaginative, so while I never really count on winning a race, by the 11th or 23rd hour I just KNOW I am going to be standing somewhere on the podium. As some of you know, I had a truly small hand in some of the GC stuff, and I love the trails that were built (and continue to expand) there. I broke bones for the cause, I love our sport, and I hope that I am lucky enough to leave this world on a bike, although I should be quick to point out that I am in no great hurry to do so. I recently took over and expanded a bike shop in Payson. There is SO MUCH untapped potential up here. A few of our local riders have built an extremely fun, challenging and profane ten or so miles of true single track (profane because...well...you'll delightedly agree) just on the outskirts of Payson; Pine & Strawberry "get" it, as will be reflected in their upcoming Fire on the Rim mountain bike race (if you haven't registered, do so now). If you want to stage something up here, count me in. I will support it in whatever capacity I can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.