Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Worldcup France

1K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  toni31 
#1 ·
So, who do you think's gunna win;)?

#7 ·
No replay still....Brook Macdonald took the win! Pretty cool change after seeing Gwin destroy every race this season! It's very tough for someone to be in he's A-game after a couple of nasty spills and stitches on his hand! So props to him!

Surprised to see Josh Bryceland in top 3! Surprised Minaar didn't take the win.

Can't wait to see the replay! Dang RedBull whats wrong with you!

#10 ·
When you said that you had to "scroll back" to watch it I knew exactly what you were talking about. I had come across that page when looking earlier and all I got was some weird 30 seconds worth of commercial and then it was over. Went back looking for itwhen you mentioned it and it was gone already.

#11 ·
Yep, when I opened it, it made it seem like I had just finished watching. It showed 4 hours on the clock though, which was weird because the whole event was around an hour I think. The time messed up and stopped moving at around 50 minutes. The other weird thing was that I watched Tracey Hannah walking the track at first, which I think is actually it's own segment now on redbull.tv

#17 ·
I watched it live. Luckily I remembered it was on about 10 minutes before the start of the Men's coverage. That Junior kid from France (name?) is a potential dominator. Great style and very very fast. If he didn't crash he probably would have been top 5, definitely top 10. Congrats to Aaron Gwin on wrapping up another series title! Hope he heals up for Worlds and crushes it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.