Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

props to the team at Mountain Creek

524 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RTM 
#1 ·
So, for some perspective, I held a season pass at Diablo for years, and rode all over the east coast (still plotting my dream Whistler trip!). I don't really know what went down at Diablo, nor do I care. I just pay my money and ride. With that said, what’s happening at Mountain Creek this year is outstanding. This may sound like a commercial but I’m really proud to have a place like this in NJ. And you know we take our share of hits, usually well deserved.

Obviously boat loads of money went into the base and mountain renovation. But they really thought this out and did it right. Built a top notch family destination while improving the DH park and embracing the riders. You can tell that the bike park team has a voice. The trail crew is absolutely kicking ass and they're just getting the little things right. If you haven't been back yet I highly recommend a return trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.