Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

"LIKE" my video - possibly win a Canadian freeride adventure with me!

930 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Moosey 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey MTBR friends,

I wanted to give everyone (who is not entering the contest) the opportunity to win a trip to Canada with me! This is for the SOMBRIO - Why I ride contest. I am not posting this chance anywhere but here so you have a good shot to win if I win!

Contest information: Sombrio Why I Ride Video Contest - sspomer - Mountain Biking Videos - Vital MTB

It's a 15 second video on WHY I RIDE.

The main prize is a trip to Sombrio's backyard for an all expense paid free ride adventure of your life for the weekend!

So here is my offer to you - "LIKE" (you need a Vimeo account) my video and if I make it to the finals and win, I will hold a random drawing for all the people who helped me win to be my guest of honor for this epic trip.

My video link:

To be eligible to be my guest:

1. You have to have to be at least 19 years old and have a valid passport
2. You have to be free the middle week of August.
3. Ride a mountain bike! Have an MTBR account registered prior to July 19th, 2012
4. Have a Vimeo account (free) to "LIKE" my video
5. Make a post in this thread with your Vimeo username so I can verify.

If I win the grand prize, I will print everyones names out, put it in a big jar (along with 2-3 of my friends), and pull one out. Winner will be my guest on this awesome trip!

Thanks guys, good luck to me and to all!

:thumbsup: :rockon:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.