Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

FS : 2012 Kona Operator DH bike ( Medium ) PAID SPAM

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  aedubber 
#1 · (Edited)
Delete thread

Delete , bike is gone .

#6 ·
The big tabletop after crap chute before u enter then rock garden... Across from Indy ..I hit it at full speed , last run of the day, wasnt 100% focused , and my rear shock had too much rebound dialed in so it just bucked my rear end prob mid way thru in the air .. I managed to clear it , but my body position was too nose heavy.

3 fractures - 1 on my upper back plate , and 2 located in the bone that connects/holds your arms ball joint in place . Its cracked all the way across and split in another direction as well.

6 weeks on a sling, then i begin rehab for a few months till i can get full motion and movement back into my right arm/shoulder .

Im just happy i had no internal damage to any organs or any head trauma etc . Def took a hard hit to my head lol .

#9 ·
No , just my FF helmet and some Knee pads thats all .. I landed directly on my right shoulder and head .. I think i had a slight concussion tho .. If i had slowed down the rebound on the shock and pulled the bars up higher i would of had it ...

I usually do pretty good on this tabletop but every dog has his day i guess... Ill be back next year tho for sure .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.