Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

The Session is finally done, maybe?

689 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  meSSican 
#1 ·
Well, she's finally done, two months late, but I guess better late then never. She'll be going on her maiden voyage Thur, no place in particular, just a test run and tuning in real conditions.
So far I don't think I like Shimano shifting compared to Sram, but the Saint brakes are the tits. So easy to bleed and the feel is so much better than my Elixir R.
Put a DH damper, rebound, and rebound tube with a 5w/15w mixture in the Totem and WOW, what a difference. I've read all the tuning difficulties with Totems, but I feel like I got everything right the first time (we'll see?). I'm not sure about the 745's, for some reason they feel small on this bike. We'll see when I take her out. Traded for the Spec Clutches with a guy from FL for a pair of 29 Nobby Nic's and I found the Str8ght Tracks in the shed. Those two things saved my some coin, but I hope the Tracks hold up for a bit. The e-thirteen pedals have already tore me open before I took a official ride, (just putting the bike in the truck) bleed for about and hour.
It's such a relief to be done, I think I'm done? maybe?

By sportrider at 2012-07-17

By sportrider at 2012-07-17

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.