Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Send It to Win It - help! I need your vote!

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  howardyudoing 
#1 ·
Sup MTBRers,

There is a video contest going on by Bike Magazine right now for a chance to win a trip to Whistler for two. The theme of the contest is to send it!! My favorite thing to do!

If you could please visit my video at:

Contests on Facebook | Facebook

And click the Love It button it will help me get into the finals (top 4 user voted) - from those four finalists, Mike Hopkins will pick the winner.

Thanks guys!! :rockon:

#6 ·
Thanks! It was shot at Carlmont..

I've been in Cabo with my wife since Sunday so I haven't been able to post! Got some net access in this coffee shop now. I appreciate all your support! If I win I am thinking of taking my video friend so we can make a cool edit to share my whole experience.

Thanks again to all who help out!

#11 ·
When I first saw the thread I thought it was another guy asking for votes on some random contest as they seem to pop up relatively often here. After hesitantly opening it, I found out it is THE Ustemuf. Quite a few of your videos and pictures have impressed me somewhat (personal favorite is the one with the donkey mask in a slide in the 2012 DH/FR Best Shot of the Year thread).

Great video, great editing, and of course, great riding. You got my vote!

By the way, did you yell banzai toward the end?

#20 ·
Yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!

I won! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks everyone who helped me get into the finals... Mike Hopkins picked my video! :rockon:

#23 ·
thanks man! i'm super excited.... all the hard work of filming and hiking and crashing and hiking and hiking and crashing and hiking..... and filming ..... finally paid off.

haha........crab apple.... ****. i always talked about hitting them, but that was just on the internet.
i'm scared ......nooooooooooooooo!! but i guess i'll have to send it anyways hahaha...

i'm unemployed, so winning this makes it all the more worth it to have an open schedule :D
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.