Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Spear of Destiny

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  SprungShoulders 
#1 ·
MX lesson for MTBRs: Don't expect a helmet and googles to protect against spears of destiny, as seen in this video...

#5 · (Edited)
Gnarly! 20 seconds on th clock, now lets see how many facetious comments we can come up with.The worlds biggest tooth pick. Hey, you want to share that blunt. I import my cigars from Cuba. See what happen when you chew tobaccy. Woe, that's some nasty beard stubble you got there Pete. For the love of Pete honey, it's lika gungle down there. Now I know what George Washington went through. There's nothing like the taste of hickory smoked bacon.

#7 ·
I can empathize. 100%.

https://forums.mtbr.com/utah/crash-report-urge-archi-enduro-helmet-795542.html

I had the additional pleasure of having all the oral and gum tissue torn away from my jaw on left left side, fully exposing the bone. Just now eating "soft solids" again.

No more "kinda full-face" helmets for me. Arai VX-Pro3 for DH, RockGardn Pearl for all other riding (including XC/trail). I was warned in no uncertain language to NOT use my face as a brush/stick scoop again anytime soon. I concurred.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.