Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Canfield Brothers Welcomes Vin Q and Sean Gollub to the Team

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Doug M 
#1 ·
With life comes change and with change comes new adventures. Canfield Brothers would like to introduce and welcome Vin Quenneville, (Killingtonvt on the forums), to the Canfield Brothers team. Vin has been a long time friend, customer and brand ambassador, so when we found out he was leaving Killington and planning a move to Bellingham, WA, we jumped at the opportunity to bring him on board.

Vin brings with him an addictive enthusiasm for bikes and a tool box full of experience in the bike and ski/snowboard industry. He will be our Director of Sales, overseeing marketing, sales and daily operations. We have been building the Canfield Brothers brand for 12 years and it's our pleasure to bring Vin into the family.

Earlier this year Canfield Brothers brought Sean Gollub into the team. Sean is our customer relations, tech support and shipping guru. He brings a stoke that's hard to resist and he sends it to flat just for fun.

Both Sean and Vin are passionate riders and are key to the continued success of Canfield Brothers. Welcome to the team guys, we are thrilled to have you on board!

- Lance and Chris

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet! I love calling and talking to Sean, hope to get to met you all someday (maybe SOMO this winter!) As a recent Canfield owner, I can say these bikes rock. If you don't own one, you're missing out. There will definitely be more Canfield bikes in my quiver in the future.

Brenda

#5 ·
Thanks everyone ! Vin and I are extremely lucky to work and ride for a company that we TRULY believe in ! Coming to work for Lance and Chris was a NO-BRAINER.

This wouldn't be possible if we didn't have kick A$$ customers who love to ride what we build ! As we move into the future and grow, we will not lose sight of the most important part of this equation.....The CUSTOMER !

We're here for you guys and gals ! Now lets go RIDE !

If anyone ever see's our vans, please stop us ! The 1st few beers are on US !!

#7 · (Edited)
My wife and I are heading out there in two weeks. It's the PERFECT place for us to settle down with all the exposure the zone receives. Really stoked to be on board!!! As Sean said, working for a company that make products that we believe in is REALLY important to us. I've been riding the Bro's bikes since 2006 and now get to be a major part of it all... STOKED!

Thaumaturge - Hell yeah man... I had a blast ripping Silver Star with you! Lets hook up this summer for sure!!!

#8 ·
come on man...I wouldn't bring Vin aboard...that guy goes too big and makes us all look like fools...I hope I never ride with him ;)

P.S. Hey Vin I hope you are going to Red Bull in October....we got to ride with the Canfield boys on Flying Monkey

congrats to you both !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.