Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Under 40 Riders

1K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
I'm getting sick of all these youngsters getting in the way on my trails. If I have to pass one more guy under 40 on my favorite trails, I swear, I'm going to kick somebody in the n*ts.

I'll say it again, "All you kids, get off my trails!"

Thank you...

#19 ·
Can't expect everyone to be as fast as you just because you're older. Think about it this way, you've had more experience. Can't expect everyone to be a rocket on the trail. Instead of insulting people who are slower than yourself, why not be useful to the MTBing community and provide these youngsters with a few pointers.

#21 · (Edited)
so, OP, what you really are dying to say is "Look at me, everyone...I'm over 40 and I'm fast! Love MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Please!?"

I mean, otherwise, wouldn't you just want ALL riders out of your way?

ps - I love that video. takes serious balls for so many reasons. slow mo audio is always hilarious to me too. guy sounds like an orca.

#22 ·
Sooo.... what happens when you over take someone that is 40+? Is that okay. Cause I'm 40 and slow.

I say bring it on! Bring out all the riders. Don't care about age, gender anything. More the merrier. I have vowed that when I get a lot older, I'm going to turn my energy into making more bike parks, more trails and such for everyone. What we need is more trails, more options, to spread everyone out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.