Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Whistler Crabapple Video

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Swell Guy 
#1 ·
Here's a quick dirty edit I made. Just screwing around and riding on Monday. Bit of A-line and plenty of Crabapple. Gotta love Whistler. Turn on HD and crank the tunes.

Whistler Crabapple 6-18-12.wmv - YouTube

#3 ·
lol yea youtube asks that but i wouldnt do it . If anything you can use that feature in your editing software . Usually i find out when you try to smooth something out it kinda kills the quality and pov a bit.

OP : Cool video , and damn those tables really spit you up pretty high hahah :thumbsup: looks really fun .

#6 ·
The song is by Gramatik - Talkbox Intended. He's on the Pretty Lights Music label which lets you download all their albums for free. Some really good riding music in there. Go to this site and scroll down to Gramatik - DigitalFreedom album. You can download that and as much of the other stuff as your body can handle.

Pretty Lights Music

Yes, Youtube did ask to smooth my video out. I figured what the hell and agreed to it. Video looks more or less the same as the original file I uploaded (at least from what I can tell).

No idea what trails you want done by tomorrow. Last weekend upper Joyride and the very top part of Crank it up were closed. Dirt Merchant opened for a bit, but then turned into a soupy rutted mess and got closed on Monday for maintenance. I'm guessing some of that will get reopened for the weekend, but I'm back in Oregon.

We need some 50ft tables down here. That was probably the most fun I've had on a bike or maybe eva.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.