Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Pigs on the Trail

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  DustyBones 
#1 ·
Wow...Yee Haw...riding this morning south of Gold Canyon along the power lines when a big black animal registered in my field of vision...thought it was a Lab...nope Javelina. Every tenth step or so he would jump into the air and lay out like superman, heathly animal...thick hair...and wanted no part of sharing the trail as he dropped into a wash and spead away leaving me stuck in the sand...Sand Sucks...Globe Grind...Pigs must of watched my pathetic performence and knew how to lose me.:)

#11 · (Edited)
chollaball said:
as you are (i'm assuming) bipedal, might i suggest a skip? it puts a smile on everyone's face.
:eek: A confidential source told me that G****9 likes to skip on the trails!

I have not personally witnessed this, but I find it to be a potentially disturbing
trend; mountain-biking should not include skipping (well maybe
if wearing a Tutu!). :D

Seriously though, can you imagine helmeted and armored-up mountain bikers skipping along the trail while pushing their bikes (or not)?

Disclaimer: mountain biker shown not wearing armor. Helmet is decorated & somewhat obscured.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.