Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

A few short local GoPro clips.

706 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  clockwork 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thats good video there.
Your puppy keeps up real well with you , my puppys pull me off the bike :madman:

I like the way your video is steady , I am using the chest mount and I am getting alot of "wiggle" I don't like.

I will have to try some other mounting options.

#4 ·
I like the egress portion of the video with bike and dog in the back of the truck, travelling home.....unique. Just as the intercut shot of you giving dog water on Geronimo.....it's a great break in the action....adds some je ne sais quoi, and makes your video better.....keep being different....that's the secret sauce.

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks!

The mounts are all either various handlebar or seatpost positions. For some reason, they come out super smooth.

Lila loves her runs and will ONLY stay on the left side of the bike while leashed to me... Smart dog! Gotta back down the speed on Geronimo or she'll get dropped. I mean, plowing $4000 of technology down a rocky hill vs running barefoot... I'm kinda cheating.

#11 ·
benk0 said:
Been riding a lot still! A lot of solo (plus dog) stuff on the trail bike. Shuttling regularly on Wednesdays. Are you going to opening weekend at Sunrise?
right on . Yeah plan on going up sunday with the daughter.Maybe I'll see you there.Till then keep the wheels turning!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.