Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

GeoMan

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SlowbutSure 
#1 ·
Hey all, is GEOMAN an internet only company or is there a store I can get the lights at without ordering? I need lights before Friday and I may be just a little anxious to buy and try before then. The price is so good for a complete set compared to the others and the reviews are good now that the battery issue seems to be resolved. Thanks

#4 ·
Mr. SlowBS, Mr. Monster here. I bought my 1400 bar mount/900 helmet mount a year ago, and I still swear, hands down, that it was by far the best bike accessory I ever bought, and for the money, you will not find lights that come close. Great company to do business with, trustworthy and customer-oriented.

#5 ·
Oh...and PS...

I rode both the 24 Hours of Moab and the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo, and they performed flawlessly, even in the pouring, driving, sideways icy chilly freezing miserableterriblestingingendlesspleasemakeitstopmakeitstopareyoukidding me rain in Tucson (all right...it wasn't THAT bad).

#6 ·
Dudes, I already received a response from GEOMAN. I will place my order and from what they say it will be here no problem. FYI- There is a night ride this Friday at San Tan Mountain 7-9:00. I figure this will be a great first night ride since I can do the ride with my eyes closed. See ya

#8 ·
I don't see the 1400 bar mount / 900 helmet mount combo online anymore but I have sent an email asking about it. They do have a demo special with 2 magicshine 900 lightsets with the GeoManGear 4.5 AH battery. I may do this if the other is not available. Otherwise the combo pack they are offering is $270 for a MS 900 and a BikeRay RayIII Cree XP-G 1000.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.