Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Paging Cycle69

644 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  GilaMonster 
#1 ·
I want my own thread. The answer is 92.

#8 ·
The answer to this is very simple. It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one. Binary representations, base thirteen, Tibetan monks are all complete nonsense. I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought '42 will do'. I typed it out. End of story.

#9 ·
randyharris said:
The answer to this is very simple. It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one. Binary representations, base thirteen, Tibetan monks are all complete nonsense. I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought '42 will do'. I typed it out. End of story.
Actually, if you noticed, I called him Cycle69, instead of Cycle64. See, 69 is a sexual position where two individuals (typically, a man and a woman) lay head to feet, and perform .... nevermind.

#10 ·
randyharris said:
I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe.

#11 ·
skinny-tire said:
Actually, if you noticed, I called him Cycle69, instead of Cycle64. See, 69 is a sexual position where two individuals (typically, a man and a woman) lay head to feet, and perform .... nevermind.
This is a family forum. Mods have said so. So why bring up sexual positions for young eyes like mine to to see. What's next the birds and the bees by ST.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.