Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Another stolen bike;

810 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Strongbrown 
#1 ·
Please keep an eye out for my neighbors stolen bike; Specialized P2 03 version, metallic gray paint, marz DJ3 from back when they were cool, maxxis hookworm tires, missing the dust cap from the headset (previous theft attempt). Has a blue giant headset cap. Stolen from his garage in central tempe. This was my bike before I gave it to him. This has turned out to be a great network for recovering stolen property, so thanks for helping me keep an eye out.

#8 ·
That suck man. Any recent pics? or any markings to look for. I roam CL every day so If I see a rattle canned FS bike I normally like to go check it out.

longhairmike said:
i just cant envision some old dude riding that.
I work at a retirement resort. and they ALL ride 2k+ bikes, except the ones who still have their old schwinn suburbans. :madman: None of them were locking them up and we must have had 15 bikes stolen last season.
So just before they left I was able to have an etching party and we took all of the rear wheels off and etched some info in the inner frame. :thumbsup:
We also sent out a park wide letter about how cheap a lock and chain is VS a new bike. :madman:

BTW Free bump.
I hope it returns home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.