Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Morning work out before work.

2K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  kelstr 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This trail looks harder then SHYT! Great video. Even with the camera movement.

Good music selection, Awesome leg strength. And Man do you guys have some skills. Holy crap.
Thanks for posting this, very inspiring

#6 ·
LJYJ said:
This trail looks harder then SHYT! Great video. Even with the camera movement.

Good music selection, Awesome leg strength. And Man do you guys have some skills. Holy crap.
Thanks for posting this, very inspiring
Thanks for the kind words !
I was hoping my old music selection was not hated to badly ( Im old and so is my music)
I actually have 7 year old girl legs , most of the girls on the mountain out pedal me easily.
My buddy Justin on the pink Ellsworth has only a single ft ring , I can not believe he rides up all that so easily on that big bike.

#10 ·
Kelstr, Nice video.
That there is some fine work, your making it look to easy. Andy and I had a rough start that morning, he flatted right out of the shoot and I bashed a brand new spocket and snapped a brand new chain:madman:
I must have still been asleep I didn't even notice you were strapped with a camera.

See out there...:thumbsup:

#13 ·
EZSHUM_331 said:
Kelstr, Nice video.
That there is some fine work, your making it look to easy. Andy and I had a rough start that morning, he flatted right out of the shoot and I bashed a brand new spocket and snapped a brand new chain:madman:
I must have still been asleep I didn't even notice you were strapped with a camera.

See out there...:thumbsup:
It was my first time with a camera and I did not have it fitted correctly , hated to see you guys have a problem right out of the gate like that we will ride together again soon !

#20 ·
Cenobite39 said:
Damn kelstr, not many people make that first obstacle look that easy!
Oh now I have seen you, Drew and Blatant blow through that thing like it was not even there .
That goofy little thing can sure fool you sometimes, I think its actually smoother to go straight over the big round rock to the left and blow right through and up the thing straight ,its takes more power but you can at least stay straight and not have to be turning right and then left and be hitting it at an angle.

#22 ·
u2metoo said:
Yep, Kelstr, you also made the climb at the 42 second mark of vid 2 look silly-easy.

Right on, dood. Perhaps the dawn patrol rides will get more popular because of this vid.

See out there.
Sam , I saw you all most make that dam thing the other morning , you were with in 8" of clearing the thing you were real smooth and I though you had it .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.