Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

So I just scored a part-time job at the new Trek store in Avondale

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Britishnate 
#1 ·
So I have been needing a second job to make some extra cash to pay so stuff off and finally came up on one at the new trek store.

Come by and check it out sometime. The owners Brian and Brandon are really cool.

Its at dysart and McDowell.

Random Thread I know but I am super stoked about it!!

#4 ·
i worked at a trek shop when i was 20,, the discounts were great but i didnt think it was all that awesome. one time a guy came in asking what kind of shock he could get for under $100,,, i pointed to the outlet on the wall. it was right next to a hostess thrift shop, so we were blitzed on $1 boxes of twinkies all day...

that was back when rollerblades were $200-$300 a piece,, what the hell was up with that?

#6 ·
longhairmike said:
i worked at a trek shop when i was 20,, the discounts were great but i didnt think it was all that awesome. one time a guy came in asking what kind of shock he could get for under $100,,, i pointed to the outlet on the wall. it was right next to a hostess thrift shop, so we were blitzed on $1 boxes of twinkies all day...

that was back when rollerblades were $200-$300 a piece,, what the hell was up with that?
If you still rollerblade now they can cost that much. I used to aggressive skate at the parks etc. and the average good pair of skates was $250-$300

#10 ·
So I got my first 2 shifts under my belt and I am loving it. The guys at the shop are awesome.

If any of you are looking for a new shop to check out, come check out Trek of West Phoenix. You won't be disappointed.

I demoed a Fuel EX9 this weekend, it was awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.