Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Schwalbe Wicked Will DH's

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  bazooka_beard 
#1 ·
Anybody ever run the Wicked Will DH's here in AZ? Reviews, opinions...?

#3 ·
Yeah, I've heard good things about schwalbe, but haven't read much about the Wicked Wills. There is a post in the DH forum about a dude ditching his Michelins and only running Schwalbe now. I have a Big Betty on the rear and it has done well, but I got it 60% used so I can't give an accurate review. I can say I have never gotten any type of flat on it and have shuttled it on SoMo and ridden up and down National quite a few times.

#5 ·
If I end up not liking anything from the Specialized lineup (tryin our an all mountain Purgatory UST setup), I'm going with Schwalbes (If I can find them on sale lol! ) I think they have a really good looking lineup to fit ones needs around AZ well. I was an internet click away from getting them and decided the Specialized warranty was worth a shot for cost reason.

I didn't see the triple nano 2.35 Wicked will. You'd think they'd have that option so you could run 2.35 TN rear and 2.5 GGC front. I think that would be an ideal combo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.