Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Avid 185mm rotors

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Britishnate 
#1 ·
Any of the local guys and gals got any laying around they wouldnt mind selling off? and also IS mounts for them too??

#5 ·
skinny-tire said:
Pleaes let us know how the progress goes. We'll all waiting with anticipation on the new build.
I already posted pictures of the new build. I am simply trying to get bigger rotors so I can stop better. I posted a different thread with the pics of the new bike.

Oh and for the record the fork I got is coil.

#8 ·
Britishnate said:
I already posted pictures of the new build. I am simply trying to get bigger rotors so I can stop better. I posted a different thread with the pics of the new bike.

Oh and for the record the fork I got is coil.
Oh, I was off the grid since Friday so I missed it.

Did you give the seller a **** sandwich?

#9 ·
skinny-tire said:
Oh, I was off the grid since Friday so I missed it.

Did you give the seller a **** sandwich?
Actually didn't have to. I emailed saying that I felt like I deserved compensation for it not being what they advertised. She asked how much I thought was fair so I told her 20-25 bucks within an hour she refunded me $23 so I got a brand new 120mm travel tora coil 302 for $108.99 shipped. I am more than happy with that and the fork is dope. Matches my new frame perfectly. I rode trail 100 with it and loved it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.