Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Some pics from Ray's Cleveland

780 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  rav400 
#1 ·
Not really DH/FR oriented but I don't really bother to go to many of the other boards on here so...

I really need a remote slave flash. Ray's is a horrible place to try to take good pictures without one.

Day at Ray's LINK

#2 ·
I think you did great with one flash... its so much darker than you would think from just ridding around.

I always tossed my lighting in the truck when I went but always ended up ridding till close.

GearTech said:
Not really DH/FR oriented but I don't really bother to go to many of the other boards on here so...

I really need a remote slave flash. Ray's is a horrible place to try to take good pictures without one.

Day at Ray's LINK

#3 ·
Thanks, I had about 100 other pics that didn't come out too well. Way too dark or even grainer than these. I need some better glass too. I'm working with a 22-50 f4.0-5.6 here, blech. I'd like to get down to at least f2.8 for Ray's so that I can avoid the higher ISOs. That kind of glass with a nice big continuous lighting setup would be awesome in there. Maybe some LED panels or something, it would be great for video too.

I here you on riding and forgetting about taking pics. I have to force myself to stop and break out the camera. Bummer part about taking pics is that you're not in any of them. Time to talk my wife into spending a day out there LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.