Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sol Vista Silky Johnson Video

997 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Mountainbikextremist 
#1 ·
A little video of Silky Johnson I put together of my trip to Sol Vista over the summer. Excuse the chairlift, hopefully no one will get a seizure! Enjoy!

#6 ·
Looked up rainmaker and I must say, I cant wait to get back to winter park and let loose! On that last trip, Silky Johnson was def my favorite run. I still get an adrenaline rush just watching that video! :D

#7 ·
Sweet edit. Someday I'll have to learn to edit. Slow mo fails look like fun. ;)

Not trying to out-do you, but here's a chesty cam view for comparison. Rider up front had raced on silky a week before, and is no slouch.

As for Rainmaker vs. Silky? Hmmmm....I'd say its more a function of Winter Park < Sol Vista. But RM is sweet and I'm not talking ridemonkey.

#9 ·
Mountainbikextremist said:
Video edits were done in Windows Movie Maker BTW, which made it a pain in the a$$!!!
nice work guys! for my money, the chest view is the best for seein it from a riders perspective. and tell joe to retire that ugly ass green shirt! funny how i knew that was you as soon as i saw the bike gettin its rider aboard. didnt notice yer name at 1st, just the black yeti

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.