Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Happy Thanksgiving all

651 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
2 years ago I was sitting in an Hospital after a bad crash. I was lucky to have lived

Enjoy everything you have and the people around you ...because life is short and they might not be there next year. Bless you all

#3 ·
Thanks SMT. Have a good one also.

(I'm guessing you are referring to the ruptured spline? I read a little about it in one of the recent threads. It sounds like you're doing well now?)

Once I get more comfortable doing DH again we should ride. We're in the same general area.

#5 ·
amen to that. Life, even with all its difficulties, is incredibly good. We're all pretty fortunate to be able to enjoy the sports we love like biking. Take care all, and go help those less fortunate than us.

#6 ·
it does amaze me how short life can be, recently a good freind of mine was diagnosed with cancer. it all happened so fast i never got the time to say goodbye. just take this time to be thankful for all you have, because you never know when its going to go away...

#7 ·
kdiff said:
Thanks SMT. Have a good one also.

(I'm guessing you are referring to the ruptured spline? I read a little about it in one of the recent threads. It sounds like you're doing well now?)

Once I get more comfortable doing DH again we should ride. We're in the same general area.
wrist, spleen, knee, broken bikes and working too much have taken their toll....hopefully get my groove back,.....have rode 4 days strait...me liking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.