Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

full face for small heads

841 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  jhazard 
#1 ·
Searching a full face for my wife. Tried a small Giro Remedy which claims 51 - 55 cm fitment but it's too loose alltough she would fit right in-between with 53 cm (ca. 20 3/4").

Any suggestions?

Cheers

#5 ·
Try the Azonic/Oneal Fury. I have a tiny little head and the fit is just right. little bit snug at first but breaks in quickly and they are pretty inexpensive. Also had a D2 and TLD sells pad kits to get the fit you want. Keep in mind, I had problems with goggle fit on the small D2. Most of the new goggles with oversized frames just wont fit in the eye port of the small D2.

#8 ·
Just wanted to thank you all for your advice! Lots of the helmets are tagged XS but actually have the same size spread as Giro's S (by numbers that is). So we'll get out there and try, try, try. Specy Deviant and Kali Avatar sound very promising though!

Cheers!

#11 ·
I've got a small pumpkin and wear a 6 3/4" fitted hat.

I got a XS/S Troy Lee D2 helmet and it fits great with the stock pads in. The other set of pads are a little larger and made for smaller noggins.

The D2 is also a great helmet and feels more comfortable and safe than the low end selection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.