Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Totally crazy, totally inspiring!

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  phoenixliston 
#1 ·
This year's RBR was totally awesome. That' the only way to describe it. Videos like this (bottom right of the page) make me want to quit my MTB before ive broken every bone in my body trying to be 1/5 this good, haha! These guys are just insane.. :thumbsup:

Filmed in Utah but i wouldn't be suprised if most of them were Aussies, as they've always seemed the most crazy riders to me..

from what i gather there is at least one British guy dominating this event, which makes me super happy....

#10 ·
phoenixliston said:
This year's RBR was totally awesome. That' the only way to describe it. Videos like this (bottom right of the page) make me want to quit my MTB before ive broken every bone in my body trying to be 1/5 this good, haha! These guys are just insane.. :thumbsup:

Filmed in Utah but i wouldn't be suprised if most of them were Aussies, as they've always seemed the most crazy riders to me..

from what i gather there is at least one British guy dominating this event, which makes me super happy....
This post sounds familiar...

#12 ·
phoenixliston said:
Yeah man, its always the raddest point of view!

I like how hal you guys are cool and happy to discuss some awesome riding and the rest are cynical and sarcastic..i'm glad i'm a member of the friendly positive group :thumbsup:
Don't get your panties bunched. It's just that this was discussed EXTENSIVELY in several threads weeks ago when the event actually happened.

#13 ·
whodaphuck said:
Don't get your panties bunched. It's just that this was discussed EXTENSIVELY in several threads weeks ago when the event actually happened.
he's trolling you. in other bike forums like ridemonkey, he posts the same stupid posts about red bull rampage, and then someone like you points out that that rampage was discussed to death a long time ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.