Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Go Pro Compilation

2K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  bad news 
#1 ·
#9 ·
best video ive seen in a while, i have the same bars so i got to imagine i was riding, dubstep is awesome and those trails look the most fun without being x games big.
some of those trees were oftly tight for 31" bars ;)
five stars for sure.

#10 ·
best video ive seen in a while, i have the same bars so i got to imagine i was riding, dubstep is awesome and those trails look the most fun without being x games big.
five stars for sure.

yea its that good, i commented twice!

#12 ·
Moosey said:
Sick vid, but what were you trying to do when you hit that kid in the biginning?
I hate getting stuck behind people on the trails so i was trying to pass him... on the way down i was yelling at the two kids to look out but the second on decided to speed up instead of just stopping, i tried to pass him on the outside of that turn but for some reason he kept going straight and cut me off... ended up smahing that tree and taking a lil tumble

#13 ·
veloreality said:
five stars for sure.

yea its that good, i commented twice!
Thanks a lot man!! Comment is much appreciated ....... yeaaa the bars are a bit wide. i cut them down to 30s tho so its not terribly bad... did take me quite some time to get used to tho but now i love them!

#17 ·
DHbiking420 said:
I hate getting stuck behind people on the trails so i was trying to pass him... on the way down i was yelling at the two kids to look out but the second on decided to speed up instead of just stopping, i tried to pass him on the outside of that turn but for some reason he kept going straight and cut me off... ended up smahing that tree and taking a lil tumble
you got exactly what you deserve for being a d-bag.

#18 ·
jurichar said:
you got exactly what you deserve for being a d-bag.
hahahaha i guess so buddy... but then again look who's talking your the fcking hyporcyte. cusing my sht while im just out ridding my bike, filming some sht and throwing some edits together to get stoked on. I use some random clip for an intro for my vid and you go getting your panties all tied up in a knot..... long story short buddy if you got nothing good to say dont say it .... I tried that then you went and ran your mouth again............ soooo Congrats to you for being a d-bag yourself! :thumbsup:

#19 ·
DHbiking420 said:
makes sense. Looks like ya hit that tree pretty hard too. I liked it as the intro...

#20 ·
DHbiking420 said:
ive been in that same boat many times. usually in races though. recently at a big bear race there was a single guy i was closing in on as we were coming up on a hard right following a series of steep decents. a bit before the turn as i was really creeping up on him i starter yelling on your left, he looked over at me and i repeated and added let me pass before the dh! he replied its a race, then got out of the saddle and started cranking. i was still going faster so by the hard right i was passing him and he got spooked and went straight, sending him into a tumble and off the trail. stupid people get hurt or cause others to get hurt.

#21 ·
veloreality said:
ive been in that same boat many times. usually in races though. recently at a big bear race there was a single guy i was closing in on as we were coming up on a hard right following a series of steep decents. a bit before the turn as i was really creeping up on him i starter yelling on your left, he looked over at me and i repeated and added let me pass before the dh! he replied its a race, then got out of the saddle and started cranking. i was still going faster so by the hard right i was passing him and he got spooked and went straight, sending him into a tumble and off the trail. stupid people get hurt or cause others to get hurt.
Big difference, that was a race where you can pass at will w/o being a dbag

#22 ·
whodaphuck said:
race or not, if your gaining great speed on a rider prior to the dh and you make it apperent yet he speeds up, starts decending, then slows down but doesnt allow you to pass then hes the ass not you.

#23 ·
veloreality said:
Yea man ive had that happen to me many times just ridding the trails.... older guys with decked out bikes and all the gear think there faster then you and sometimes there just not.... you ask to pass and they just act like there the best and if you go infront of them your only gonna slow Them down, witch is the exact opposite of what is....
But what happened with that kid wasn't really like that. he Was trying to get out of the way for me just i don't think he knew how fast i was gaining on him and he thought he could keep going straight to get out of the way and i thought he was speeding up to drop in so i was thinking id try and pass him on the right... it didn't really work out in the end.....funny thing is that nothing happened to the kid... and i fcked my knee up pretty good and still people are cussing me......... I know what you mean tho poor judgment or just plain ignorance can definitely lead to people getting hurt... and badly even, thats basically what happened to me

#24 ·
whodaphuck said:
Look bud just because you wanna pass someone on a trail doesn't mean your a dbag just means you wanna enjoy your ride uninterrupted by other riders. sorry for the fact that i like to carry more speed on trails then most other riders but thats the way i ride and thats the only why i can enjoy my ride... with speed and lots of it! I really dont enjoy being stuck in a fast section behind slower riders just waiting for them to pull over or find a section to pass them in. id rather do what i can to drop into the trail before anyone else to avoid just that.

#25 ·
veloreality said:
whats the story on this?
Theres a video of this kid ridding some bike park and he starts gaining up of this lady well hes right on her ass and not even saying a word then something happens that cussed the lady to slam on her brakes and buddy behind her kinda crashes into her.... the crash isnt even that bad and neither of them get hurt at all yet the lady just freeeks out on this poor kid for a good 10 mins straight just cussin him sooo hard.... its pretty damn funny acctuly

#26 ·
Moosey said:
makes sense. Looks like ya hit that tree pretty hard too. I liked it as the intro...
haha yeaa i messed my knee up pretty good in the process, it wasnt too bad tho...... also im glad you liked the vid, and especaily the intro.... ive been getting quite the hard time about that but oh well at least a few people enjoyed it!!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.