Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Championship Year

893 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
Lakers Back to Back....and Now the San Francisco Giants

World Series Champ....SF Giants !!!!

#4 ·
Hahaha Frog... Boo Giants and Lakers. Sorry SMT but my loyalties lie with Padres and Angels, and the Spurs. (My dad grew up in anaheim and texas, and i grew up in San Diego, but have seen multiple spurs and angels games)

I hate Bandwagon fans and think everyone needs a reason to like a team. Thats why i hate lakers so much, BOO Bandwagon!

(you live in the LA area though dont you so you have a reason to like the Lakers and Giants. I'm okay with that)

Congrats to the Giants anyway :thumbsup:

#6 ·
As in every battle there is a moment to pick up the wounded and bury the dead, I give you a moment to basket in your joy.

I am, have been, and forever will be a LOS DODGERS tribe. There is no room in my heart or mind for another one. Through thick and thin, rich or poor, win or loose.

To the city that adopted me, raised me, punished me, and set me free! For all the joyful moments at the park sneaking in past security, buying beer while under age, stealing paraphenelia at the stands, jumping spots down to the boxes, meeting girls, booing rivals...then driving down to Tommy's for burgers or Roscoes for chicken and waffles, those were the days.

#11 ·
Moosey said:
Hahaha Frog... Boo Giants and Lakers. Sorry SMT but my loyalties lie with Padres and Angels, and the Spurs. (My dad grew up in anaheim and texas, and i grew up in San Diego, but have seen multiple spurs and angels games)

I hate Bandwagon fans and think everyone needs a reason to like a team. Thats why i hate lakers so much, BOO Bandwagon!

(you live in the LA area though dont you so you have a reason to like the Lakers and Giants. I'm okay with that)

Congrats to the Giants anyway :thumbsup:
no bandwagoning here....

Loyality through and through...been a Laker fan since 1971 (I am old) grew up in LA and a Giant fan since1972 (parents from bay area-first game at Candlestick,--went to Last game at Candlestick and first Game at Pac Bell.....friends know I have suffered with Giants, just like Redskins, Jeff Gordon and LA Kings

#15 ·
daisycutter said:
"no bandwagoning here...."

Wait a second your a Laker fan and not a Warrior fan. Giant fan not a Doger fan? No front runner here, roll the eyes

Fog or smog make your choice boy!!
wouldn't that make me a dodger fan??? if I was a front runner

#17 ·
LAKERS? Yuck dude. Give that up quick. Ain't no line straddling -- you don't mix the Bay and LA.. what's wrong with you? Just knowing you're a Lakers fan wearing Giants gear.. plain nasty. Shame!

And even worse a KINGS fan? What kind of half-breed monster are you?? Ex-communication and banishment might be your only option at this point.

#18 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
no bandwagoning here....

Loyality through and through...been a Laker fan since 1971 (I am old) grew up in LA and a Giant fan since1972 (parents from bay area-first game at Candlestick,--went to Last game at Candlestick and first Game at Pac Bell.....friends know I have suffered with Giants, just like Redskins, Jeff Gordon and LA Kings
nope your aren't a bandwagon fan, I just hate the lakers because they have bandwagon fans. There's so many kids at my school that magically have been lifetime lakers and saints fans, for a year. You're fine though, congrats to both of your teams on the wins.

Boo Jeff Gordon... "TURN LEFT!!!"

#19 ·
Haus Boss said:
Holy ****, went to the Giants celebration parade today. I've never seen so much orange and black in my life! Estimates had the crowd over a million. We've been waiting for this one for a looooong time. :eek:
I went to Game 1 of the world series and couldn't believe how much Orange and Black in the crowd...almost every single person was wearing the The GIANTS gear except some scattered ranger fans and a few that wore regularr clothes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.