Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

new ride :) legendary content

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  DeanH 
#1 ·

its been done for a while, rides amazing, just didnt get around to snapping pics of it.

main spec is

888 evo TI
Bos Stoy
atlas cranks
saint gear shifter
lots of little green bits and bobs, incl a green hope Pro 3 150mm hub :)

See less See more
#6 ·
b-kul said:
throw green atlas bars on there asap.
i gotta see what looks best, those atlas bars or plain black, as saddle/bars are getting changed, they are more beat up then a 2 dolla........

ianjen, ;) these things rail, im sure there are other same as or better frames out, this one just suits me better then anything else ive tried :)

#8 ·
skiz, its a pro issue only, try and get a green hope hub from a dealer ;)

im 5'9 should be riding a medium, but loving the large..

its hard to explain, but i ride mostly off the rear, and this thing just needs to be forced a bit and it just inspires tons of confidence.

i had a morewood kalula before this, loved it, but 2 runs down the local track, and i was going faster in every section on the legend..

#10 · (Edited)
nightnerd said:
Hey Dean, it must be a Hope 2 hubs since the hope 3 is a non-disc one.
i will take a pic of it later but trust me its a PRO3 SP-AM4- they do come in 150 MM the thing that sets these apart from what most people can get is these are the hope sponsored riders only green

its got 4 pronged disc fastening, not 6 as most others..and it does come with disc on the pro3

ninjaediting..

for the record.. all you who think you know whats what about hope, you should also realise pro only hubs that are sold off to the public later on usually arent available to normal consumers ;)

#17 ·
FROGMAN524 said:
How do you like the Speci tires? Looks great BTW
so far not a bad thing to say about them, roll fast grip ok. they are a good alternative but no good for super rocky stuff.. with the thin sidewalls ;)

will be exchanging them for kaisers soon i hope.

after years of running minions up front, i figure its time for a serious change. so spending time testing loads of stuff..

as for the rear ..im sticking with maxxis HRs might exchange those for contis rubber queens, but im not a fan of too much grip on the rear,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.