Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

the hot dog cart at 7th ave and baseline

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Swamp ThAAng 
#1 ·
is most excellent. stopped in for a couple of dogs after a Friday night ride and they sure hit the spot.

#7 ·
YuriB said:
is there a hot dog in there? I love sonoran style dogs without the dog. call me weird or call me a veggie but that meat is just a waste of space for all the fixin's on top. I had a killer non-brat at four peaks last thursday for the vikes game...roll, shrooms, peppers, onions, saurkraut, spicy mustard, real cheddar cheese melted on top with a side of peaks fries and some chipotle ranch...heaven and did not skimp on one calorie:thumbsup:

#8 ·
latedropbob said:
is there a hot dog in there? I love sonoran style dogs without the dog. call me weird or call me a veggie but that meat is just a waste of space for all the fixin's on top. I had a killer non-brat at four peaks last thursday for the vikes game...roll, shrooms, peppers, onions, saurkraut, spicy mustard, real cheddar cheese melted on top with a side of peaks fries and some chipotle ranch...heaven and did not skimp on one calorie:thumbsup:
jeeez, get a pita with some hummus ya dirty hippie. i'm gonna get your photo put up there "nada por este guero".

#13 ·
latedropbob said:
But you forgot the best part of the Sonaran-style hot dog: THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 ·
latedropbob said:
dog gone - that sounds awesome. wish I was closer to a four peaks, total wine has the 8th street and kiltlifter, that's as close as I get.

#18 ·
chollaball said:
bacon is the best part of anything

I'm SOOOOO close to pulling the trigger on the KFC "Double Down" sandwich....their latest commercial expounds on "BACON".....I just need to find a ride big enough to justify it.....I fear that a century will not be enough to assuage the guilt over consuming something that personifies everything wrong with this land.......yet I desire it so.....

#21 ·
Maadjurguer said:
I'm SOOOOO close to pulling the trigger on the KFC "Double Down" sandwich....their latest commercial expounds on "BACON".....I just need to find a ride big enough to justify it.....I fear that a century will not be enough to assuage the guilt over consuming something that personifies everything wrong with this land.......yet I desire it so.....
Just imagine your mouth and throat coated in grease you can't seem to wash away no matter how much you drink. The preservatives, the multiple grams of salt that dries out your body for several hours after. The slightly increased heart rate from your arterial response to the salt and the saturated fat preventing proper dilation. The blood pressure increase. The squishy part of your belly you wish wasn't there, and the regret of what you have done to yourself......
etc.

#22 ·
smilinsteve said:
Just imagine your mouth and throat coated in grease you can't seem to wash away no matter how much you drink. The preservatives, the multiple grams of salt that dries out your body for several hours after. The slightly increased heart rate from your arterial response to the salt and the saturated fat preventing proper dilation. The blood pressure increase. The squishy part of your belly you wish wasn't there, and the regret of what you have done to yourself......
etc.
And?

#23 ·
smilinsteve said:
etc.
spit, don't swallow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.