Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

***YETISURLY*** This doesn't violate any terms so lets talk about YOU....

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Phillbo 
#1 ·
1. Thanks for standing me up....AGAIN:madman: :madman:

2. return mah Coverdale LIVE album ASAP:madmax: :madmax: :madmax:

#10 ·
longhairmike said:
i've been listening to j-rock since US hair metal died, so i dont pay attention to lyrics anyways...
Q: are mormons as pushy as christians when it comes to trying to ram their religion down your thoat? I dont think we actually have any here,, just their tv commercials once in a while
Ah, so now I know why you're a fan of big hair rock.

RE Mormons: hhmmmm, I'd venture to say "no." I have some very close Jack Mormons, but knew them when they were more practicing, and never once did we discuss religion. I'd venture to say there are Moromons on this site, and those I have met and know have never really "rammed their religion down my throat."

If you want a good book on the religion, read Under the Banner of Heaven.

#11 ·
so there's actually a guy named jack mormon who started it all?

I just know that there are a lot in the gilbert area where im planning to move, so i figured i'd ask. I'm agnostic myself,, i dont care who follows what as long as they dont try to force it upon me or involve cute furry woodland creatures in it...

#12 ·
longhairmike said:
so there's actually a guy named jack mormon who started it all?

I just know that there are a lot in the gilbert area where im planning to move, so i figured i'd ask. I'm agnostic myself,, i dont care who follows what as long as they dont try to force it upon me or involve cute furry woodland creatures in it...
Yea, you should be fine. However, there is a city ordinance that requires hair above the collar...oh, and blow jobs are illegal.

#16 ·
cstem said:
Can I rip a copy of that album? Would go great with my my Stryper album!
Someone else listen(s)(ed) to Stryper? Wow... thought I was the only one. I have a couple albums on my MP3 player. I love 'em... if...

longhairmike said:
what the?? dude, Stryper was awesome if you just ignore the lyrics...
longhairmike said:
Q: are mormons as pushy as christians when it comes to trying to ram their religion down your thoat? I dont think we actually have any here,, just their tv commercials once in a while
Mesa is filled with 'em...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.