Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

crankworx co live

760 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  SamL3227 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It's cool that we got to see that live - WC DH on Freecaster and now Slopestyle on Vital. :thumbsup:

They need to do some work on these announcers though...it got pretty comical there from time to time...

And yeah, I was looking out for Joel's runs as well, dodgy internet connection though, dropped off a few times, must've missed it...

Oh and that was a damn gnarly course! Some pretty big moments there for a couple of the guys...pretty tough just clearing the whole thing, nevermind tricking it all...

#5 ·
Iceman2058 said:
It's cool that we got to see that live - WC DH on Freecaster and now Slopestyle on Vital. :thumbsup:

They need to do some work on these announcers though...it got pretty comical there from time to time...

And yeah, I was looking out for Joel's runs as well, dodgy internet connection though, dropped off a few times, must've missed it...

Oh and that was a damn gnarly course! Some pretty big moments there for a couple of the guys...pretty tough just clearing the whole thing, nevermind tricking it all...
I don't know if you watched the Claymore event, but oh my god.... WORST announcer EVER.

#12 ·
Damn, sorry for Cam. Awesome rider, always sends it, seems like a laid back dude as well.

Yeah that wind messed up pretty much the whole contest as far as I could tell. Lot's of guys had trouble just getting backside on some of the features. Too bad.

I hope they keep putting more and more of this stuff online live though, really cool to be able to follow the action as it happens.

#13 ·
double "fruit bowl"? was a fail in my opinion. especially with how the weather turned out.

it takes skill to be able to trick and pump features. but is that what slopestyle is sposed to be about? id rather see more line choices and features that dont require more attention to speed/landing/clearing but rather attn to the circus show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.