Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Orchard trail riding. ( pix ) in Iran.

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Saber-Iran 
#1 ·
As I promised here is the other one….

We rode here just two days before the day I illustrated on the other thread …
Again two of my pals whom are active users on my local forum came from KaradJ . and we drove 30 Km NW of Tehran to a village named Ahar……A nice trail I used to hike with my dad in the pre MTB era of my life….

We pulled up our rigs for about one and a half hour in the cool atmosphere which came out of the early morning fresh valley breeze. And had a color full shade for the ending parts when the sun had rose up enough to heat the air…..

If you take a look I have a post of this area last summer …..

Never mind our start point was a holy shrine where we always have a rest under walnut and cherry trees and have some fun with the freezing stream coming from the water fall upper on the trail…..
Here is the shrine yard…..kaveh L - me - porya R

Instead of listening to music before hitting the course I did some wild things to produce adrenalin flow…as I had left my cell phone in the car ( no music ) . For the start I smashed through a wall with fore head.!!

Oh I forgot to show you this shot first .. This is Kaveh our AM rider who hammers most of the up hill way to the shrine…

Out of a vegetable tunnel . I had 2 CM per hour speed over here to help the camera man !! is it obvious in the photo ??

And Porya on the same spot .but with speed..

This is Kaveh while passing a green tunnel

And again him at the bottom of a zig zag slope. You know I havnt had enough time for photography as the desire for ridding was more than shooting in my pals…

But we faced one big problem ( unique ) to this trail this time that remind me to talk about it later coz its 2:16 AM and I wana ride XC 5 :30 AM….

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
ha ha you kidding been to the states....
You know we live in Iran....and becuase we live in Iran we are Iranian .......
Being an Iranian in the international scene means many things.......
One of the things it means is that as an Iranian no one trusts you ......We cant even get Visa for the eastern European countries ........
International bank accounts dont work here....
Importing bikes are forbiden in the law............
A while ago we held the first XC mountain bike race for girls and women....and ill post a thread about how the government acted against it.......

#10 ·
How do you get those bikes if you can't import.???

The general consesus is that in America we have no quarrel with the people of Iran we have issues with the Police state and regime.

You guys look like good riders, what bikes are mainly used over there, I know I saw a Giant. In your local community how many dh riders are there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.