Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Pressure Suit Question

374 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MTBSully 
#1 ·
Hey guys, does the Sp-1 Pressure Suit have separatable elbow gaurds that come of the main jacket? The Flak Jacket does and I am trying to decide between the two vest's. Thanks :)

#3 ·
MTBSully said:
Hey guys, does the Sp-1 Pressure Suit have separatable elbow gaurds that come of the main jacket? The Flak Jacket does and I am trying to decide between the two vest's. Thanks :)
661 does have a very similar jacket that is sleeveless and so you can use your own elbow pads. I forget the name but it is about $90.

#4 ·
No question ROCKGARDN

Get the ROCKGARDN Flak Jacket. It does have removable elbow/forearm guards, plus a few features not found on the 666 jackets. However, what the ROCKGARDN doesn't have is the everychanging accent piping color so it can be sold a "new" design each year. ROCKGARDN has actual tested and useful advancements in it's design every year, making it not only the best protection for you, but also your bank account. Give'me a call.

#5 ·
red5 said:
Get the ROCKGARDN Flak Jacket. It does have removable elbow/forearm guards, plus a few features not found on the 666 jackets. However, what the ROCKGARDN doesn't have is the everychanging accent piping color so it can be sold a "new" design each year. ROCKGARDN has actual tested and useful advancements in it's design every year, making it not only the best protection for you, but also your bank account. Give'me a call.
guess i'll go with the Flak Jacket
Thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.