Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

want to buy womens hardtail

880 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rockyrunner99 
#1 ·
I have been searching craigslist for a smaller size mens or better yet a womens specific hard tail for my wife for quite while now. Maybe it just seems hard cause I stumbled on my bike so easily and cheaply, and close to my house! Anyway, I am looking for basically any hardtail, that is less then about 10 years old, in decent shape, V brakes are just fine, 80mm suspension will be just fine. I would like to spend $150 or less but if the bike is nice and worth it we can spend more, just not sure how much use it will get. :D Thanks Oh I am in north Phoenix, would be willing to come up to Prescott to get it, and go for a ride while I am there.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Thanks for all the offers guys. I found one from craigslist. It is an 03 Raleigh M80 or something like that. Me and my wife are both happy with it. It is in good shape barely ridden. The chain was not stretched at all, they were not afraid to lube the chain, it was very gummed up. Everything else looks great, brake, and everything are in great shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.